Items we accept at all donation centers.
- All clothing in any condition
- Housewares and small home appliances
- Toys and games
- Books and textbooks
- Bikes, skateboards, and scooters
- Shoes (single shoes and/or pairs)
- Purses, bags, and luggage
- Home décor
- Movies, music, and media
- Sporting goods
- Bedding & linens
Items we accept at select electronics recycling locations. Items can be in working or non-working condition.
- Video game consoles
- Handheld video game systems
- Computers (laptops or desktops)
- Computer accessories (mouses, keyboards, etc.)
- Cell phones
- Televisions and computer monitors
- Printers, fax machines, and scanners
*Please note that we cannot accept any electronic devices with broken or cracked screens*
Visit our electronics recycling page for more information.
Large Items we accept
- Large furniture can only be accepted at retail stores and donation storefronts.
- Large household appliances (ovens, stoves, refrigerators) are only accepted at our Outlet Facilities.
Items we do not accept
Due to federal and state laws, safety concerns, and recycling guidelines, we cannot accept these items:
- Weapons and ammunition
- Paints, stains and varnish
- Cleaning products
- Industrial equipment
- Light bulbs and batteries
- Hazardous waste
- Fuels (oil, gasoline, propane)
- Explosives and fireworks
- Pressurized canisters
- Recalled items
- Food and perishables
- Electronics devices with broken or cracked screens.
Questions about your donation?
If you have questions regarding your donation, please contact Goodwill at (619) 225-2200 extension 197 or email us at email@example.com. Representatives are available Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm.