WANT A CAREER IN SECURITY?
Security Officer Training is available for individuals that want to become security officers. Those who qualify will receive classroom training.
“Would I be a good fit as a security officer?”
- Customer service oriented?
- Outgoing, assertive, and friendly?
- Job ready and meet the eligibility requirements?
- If you answered yes to all of the above, call today for more information!
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma / GED preferred.
- Must be lawfully able to be employed in the United States.
- Able to communicate effectively in English (written and verbal).
- Able to work independently with minimal to no supervision.
- Able to pass a LiveScan background screening.
UPCOMING SECURITY TRAINING
January 7, 2020 from 9 am – 6 pm
Goodwill Point Loma Community Employment Center – 3663 Rosecrans Street, San Diego, CA 92110
Cost of Security Training
- Total Cost of Security Officer Training is $124.
- Goodwill employees may qualify for tuition reimbursement with successful completion of training.
Employment search assistance is provided upon successful course completion through our Community Employment Centers.
For more information or to register, please contact Barbara Abeyta at (619) 225-2200 extension 610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.