Work With Us
We are always looking to hire leaders that want to contribute to their community and Goodwill’s mission. We offer many employment opportunities and hands-on training. We want to provide a sense of purpose, pride, and dignity to individuals from diverse backgrounds.
As a Goodwill employee, you will qualify for a total rewards package with many benefits including paid vacation and sick leave, educational assistance, a 403b retirement plan, and insurance (health, dental, optical). We are a wonderful collaborative and nurturing place to work where you can learn, lead and grow.
Hiring Tuesdays HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE TO ASSIST IN THE CONTAINMENT OF covid-19. tHANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.
Hiring Tuesdays are currently suspended. Check back soon to find out when they will restart.
- Point Loma: 3663 Rosecrans Street, Building B, Classroom A, San Diego, CA 92110
- Escondido: 329 West Grand Avenue, Escondido, CA 92025
- San Ysidro: 630 Front Street, San Ysidro 92173
* Applicants must bring a printed copy of their application in order to be interviewed by a recruiter. Please arrive before 9 a.m., or you may not be interviewed.
* Applicants that attend any of our Community Employment Centers’ Hiring Event Preparation Workshops will receive priority seating. Please contact any Goodwill Community Employment Center for further details about these workshops.
* Please set up an online, one-on-one appointment with a Career Advisor for assistance submitting a job application to Goodwill. Please check the job listings on our website to see if the position you are interested in is still posted. Your time is valuable to us and we want to be sure you are applying for open positions.
LEARN MORE ABOUT GOODWILL’S COMMITMENT TO PROVIDING JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT HIGHER PAY RATES
BECAUSE YOU SHOPPED AT GOODWILL IN 2020…
Veterans found jobs through our Operation GoodJobs 3.0 Program.
Individuals found jobs through our Young Adults Program.
New Supported Employment positions were created.