Work With Us
We are always looking to hire leaders that want to contribute to their community and Goodwill’s mission. We offer many employment opportunities and hands-on training. We want to provide a sense of purpose, pride, and dignity to individuals from diverse backgrounds.
As a Goodwill employee, you will qualify for a total rewards package with many benefits including paid vacation and sick leave, educational assistance, a 403b retirement plan, and insurance (health, dental, optical). We are a wonderful collaborative and nurturing place to work where you can learn, lead and grow.
Every Tuesday at 9 am interested job seekers can be interviewed by a recruiter on-site at any of the following Goodwill Community Employment Centers:
- Point Loma: 3663 Rosecrans Street, Building B, Classroom A, San Diego, CA 92110
- Escondido: 329 West Grand Avenue, Escondido, CA 92025
- San Ysidro: 630 Front Street, San Ysidro 92173
* Applicants must bring a printed copy of their application in order to be interviewed by a recruiter. Please arrive before 9 a.m., or you may not be interviewed.
* Applicants that attend any of our Community Employment Centers’ Hiring Event Preparation Workshops will receive priority seating. Please contact any Goodwill Community Employment Center for further details about these workshops.
* Before you arrive at a Hiring Tuesday Event, please check the job listings on our website to see if the position you are interested in is still posted. Please be aware that some positions may be filled before the Tuesday Hiring Event. Your time is valuable to us and we want to be sure that our hiring event attendees are interviewing for open positions.
LEARN MORE ABOUT GOODWILL’S COMMITMENT TO PROVIDING JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT HIGHER PAY RATES
BECAUSE YOU SHOPPED AT GOODWILL IN 2019…
Veterans found jobs through our Operation GoodJobs 3.0 Program.
Individuals found jobs through our Young Adults Program.
New Supported Employment positions were created.