Making Good Happen for
Paid Training Participants
Our Paid Training Program is designed to train and prepare you for the workforce. It is a three month, structured, hands-on training program in Retail and Donations. You will have the opportunity to practice work ethics and skills needed to get and retain a job while you learn retail and self-management skills. Trainees are employed in a part-time position to help ease them into the workforce and then get assistance in finding employment after completion of the program. Our Paid Training Program is temporarily suspended, check back soon to find out when it will restart.
- At least 18 years of age
- Must be able to complete employment application and assessments independently
- Must be able to work in the United States legally
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
- Must be able to work 20 hours per week
- Have a desire to obtain long term employment after completion of training
- Meet attendance requirements
Individuals who successfully complete the training will be considered for regular employment or Goodwill Career Advisors can provide job search assistance. If you are job ready and fit the eligibility requirements then enroll at one of our Community Employment Centers today.
For more information about the Paid Training Program, contact Barbara Abeyta, Workforce Development Coordinator, at (619) 225-2200 extension 610 or email@example.com.