Making Good Happen for Paid Training Participants
Our Paid Training Program is designed to train and prepare you for the workforce. It is a three-month, structured, part-time, hands-on training program with temporary positions in Retail, Donations, eCommerce, and Transportation Departments. We also offer a six-month, temporary position in our Maintenance Department. You will have the opportunity to learn workplace skills and gain experience to pursue a career.
Individuals who successfully complete the training will be considered for regular employment at Goodwill San Diego or may receive FREE job search assistance from a Career Advisor at one of our Community Employment Centers.
If you are actively pursuing long-term employment and meet the eligibility requirements below, please enroll and apply at one of our Community Employment Centers today.
- At least 16 years of age for eCommerce, Retail and Donations Paid Training Programs
- At least 18 years of age for Truck Driving Assistance and Maintenance Paid Training Programs
- Must have a desire to obtain long term employment after completion of training program
- Must be able to complete employment application and assessments independently
- Must be able to work in the United States legally
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
- Must meet attendance requirements
- Must be able to work 20 – 25 hours per week (A daily work shift can range from 4 to 8 hours depending on the needs of the department and trainee)
Individuals who successfully complete the training will be considered for regular employment or Goodwill Career Advisors can provide job search assistance. If you are job ready and fit the eligibility requirements then enroll at one of our Community Employment Centers today.
For more information about the Paid Training Program, please call Stella Albright, Programs Recruiter, at (619) 225-2200 extension 622 or email email@example.com.