Making Good Happen for
Goodwill San Diego’s Young Adults Program is a free customized employment service that is offered to the community. The Young Adults Program is designed to serve individuals between the ages of 16 to 25 living in low income areas of San Diego County. The program provides one-on-one services to participants, helping them to find and obtain employment.
Program participants must be able to meet the essential functions of the program/job with or without reasonable accommodations and work in the United States legally.
EACH INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPANT IS PROVIDED THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Staff assisted job search, referrals, and development
- Job Club Training which provides intensive job seeking and interviewing skills
- Comprehensive Assessments of the skill level and service needs
- Development of an Individual Employment Plan (IEP) to identify the employment goals
- Short-term prevocational skills training
- Post-employment services and assistance
- Career planning and extensive case management